Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gallery Wall

The decorating process is nothing if not deliberate, calculated, and oh so very indulgent. I finally affixed the beginnings of our gallery wall to our wall, and mercy me I am in love.

Just the beginning; I have so many more prints and items to frame and hang.
One small step at a time - and price tag.


The instagram shot. (Follow me @ldnecker).









Sources:
Frames – Ikea, Ribba frame
Prints – via Pen and Paint, Rifle Paper Co., original artwork by Rebecca Coffin Anderson
Personal touches – A love note from our newly married days, a note of suggested love(ly) things do on our honeymoon from one of my bridesmaids (its PG friends), our wedding date
Printable – from Naptime Diaries, and a print that I can’t remember where it’s from! (help me out if you know so I can give credit)
 

No comments: